I’m excited to provide you with a fantastic home inspection for an affordable price. You’ll receive a complete inspection along with some great advice on how to fix any issues that we find.
It’s hard to know who to trust in the home inspection industry; that’s why I offer an incredible, iron-clad Guarantee:
“You’ll receive the most thorough inspection ever, or we’ll buy your home back!”
Simply stated, if I miss anything on your inspection and it causes you trouble after purchase, just let me know and we’ll gladly pay full price and buy the house back. My guarantee is fully backed by the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors. You can read more about it at www.nachi.org/buy
Contact me today at 586-859-0100 to book your appointment – you’ll be happy with the service and with your new home.
Our Full Inspections include:
- roof, vents, flashings and trim;
- gutters and downspouts;
- skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations;
- decks, stoops, porches, walkways and railings;
- eaves, soffits and fascia;
- grading and drainage;
- basement, foundation and crawlspace;
- water penetration and foundation movement;
- heating system;
- cooling system;
- main water shut-off valve;
- water heating system;
- interior plumbing fixtures and faucets;
- drainage sump pumps with accessible floats;
- electrical service line and meter box;
- main disconnect and service amperage;
- electrical panel(s), breakers and fuses;
- grounding and bonding;
- GFCIs and AFCIs;
- fireplace damper door and hearth;
- insulation and ventilation;
- garage doors, safety sensors and openers;
- and much more.
Review our Home Inspection Standards of Practice for complete details.
We offer more than just pre-purchase home inspection!
If you’re looking for something more in-depth or specialized we can help. Ask for more info about:
- Mold inspections and mold testing
- Radon testing
- Thermal imaging inspections
- Inspections for home warranty compliance
- Water intrusion inspections
Call or Text Us Today!
Call or text us today at 586-859-0100 for more info, or to schedule service.